Home Back

St. Saviour's Grammar School

Asylums and Grammar Schools.

St. Saviour's Grammar School, Southwark, established 1562, for 100 of the poor children of the parish. Scholars pay 1 per annum for each other classes.

Head Master, Rev. Edward Boyer.

SOURCE: The Charities of London, by Samuel Low, Jun., London: Sampson Low, Son, and Marston, Milton House, Ludgate Hill. 1861.