Home Site Map Back

Architect's' Benevolent Institution

Architects' Benevolent Institution, established 1850. For affording relief to architects and surveyors, their wives and children.

Income as yet has not exceeded above 400, dependent on voluntary contributions. The funded amount is under 1,000, and 187 at the bankers.

Treasurer, William Tite, Esq.—Hon. Secretary, John Turner, Esq.—Collector, Mr. Edward Gould, 100, Pentonville Road.

SOURCE: The Charities of London, by Samuel Low, Jun., London: Sampson Low, Son,
and Marston, Milton House, Ludgate Hill. 1861.