Home Site Map Back

Benevolent Fund of the Sacred Harmonic Society

Benevolent Fund of the Sacred Harmonic Society, 6, Exeter Hall, established 1855, for the relief of necessitous persons who may at any time have been connected with the Sacred Harmonic Society. During the past year a larger number of persons than usual have been relieved by the fund.

Income, including a donation of 1,000, amounted to 1,096. Funded property 2,000.

Treasurer, Mr. D. Hill.—Hon. Secretary, Mr. J. F. Puttick.

SOURCE: The Charities of London, by Samuel Low, Jun., London: Sampson Low, Son,
and Marston, Milton House, Ludgate Hill. 1861.